Sunday, January 29, 2017

Week Four

Just finished up week four of training which happened to be a rest week. It was a good week overall, I don't feel like I had any reduced amount of volume though. I actually increased my FTP by 10% because I felt like it wasn't challenging enough. I think I made some pretty significant gains on the bike in the last four weeks. Overall, I feel pretty tired. But I am excited for the next block. I think my training has been pretty consistent. Any workouts that I have missed I have made up. So, onto the bigger and more difficult issue of my diet. I am currently not doing a very good job of controlling what I am eating. So, I am currently tracking my calories for on the Lose It! app. I am working on portions and meal prep so that I am not over eating. Hopefully it goes well! I will be tracking my weight daily and see if it makes a difference over the next four weeks. Fingers crossed. I would love to lose some weight and pick up some speed in the process.
                                                      Swim date with Kelsey this week!

                                                      Bike Workout in the Pain cave/loft

No comments:

Post a Comment